Everything you need to know about what it costs.
- New Website (5 Webpages)
- Brand Guide (Font, Logo, etc)
- Product/Service Photoshoot
- Digital Platforms (initial set up)
- Content Templates
- Website (Maintenance, Development, Design & Continual SEO )
- Daily Published Content
- Weekly/Monthly Newsletters
- Quarterly Photoshoots
See pricing details below for A-La-Carte Digital Marketing services.
- Creating a comprehensive 2022 fundraising strategic plan.
- Designing each fundraising / donor development item.
- Implementing design pieces for fundraising campaigns.
- Creating design and branding for Giving Tuesday and Year-End-Giving.
- Daily Post (via Facebook and Instagram)
- 2 monthly blog posts (distributed on Medium, Website, & LinkedIn).
- Weekly Twitter threads (taking blog content and formatting to educational threads)
- Weekly email (via Mailchimp, Constant Contact or existing email communication platform)
- Weekly connecting (in-person or virtual) with (Director of Development, Executive Director, or whole team) to discuss and coordinate.
- Weekly KPI Report - sent at the end of each week. Includes work accomplished, outstanding to-do’s, meetings notes, and future projects.
Everything included in Level 1 with additional mid-level fundraising services below:
- Cultivating mid-range donors
- Cultivating monthly giving program
- Designing Annual Impact Report
- 1 monthly studio day (video or photo shoot)
- Monthly Report - a larger inclusive summary of the weekly reports, including marketing metrics, and content overview.
- Quarterly Board Report - prepared as a "pre-read" before every board meeting to review the analytics and donor impact our services provide for programming and engagement.
Everything included in Level 2 with additional mid-level fundraising services below:
- Sustaining Current Partners: Introduction and meeting with every major partner, attending partner events/conferences, creating "Ways to Partner with our Organization this Year."
- Expanding Partners: Building bridges with churches, networks and foundations in your proximity who are already like-minded and to help us get to your annual fundraising goal.
- Major Donors: Assess donor database and target top 10-15% level donors. Will set a threshold amount for when the Executive Director gets involved to steward his/her time.
- Fundraising Event Coordination & Hosting: Providing event coordination on setting up/breaking down decor, venue selection, RSVP management, communication leading up to event, and all event logistics. We are willing to host the event itself as the Emcee.
- Grant Writing: That’s right, it is included - let's talk more about this! I want to hear where you have had success in the past in this area and what is in reach right now.
- Unlimited Studio & Content: (all the photoshoots/videography your heart desires)
- Partner Spotlight: Creating short form videos that "spotlight" different key partnerships, share the benefits of being a volunteer, and summarize our partnership with them. This content will be shared via social media, the website, and partner organizations pages.
- Annual Donor Impact Report: an inclusive list of the impact your organization had over the last year, including ethical storytelling and branded infographics to communicate complex information with a simple design.
- "Ways to Partner with our Organazation” PDF : About your organization section, impact stories, general volunteering opportunities, how to join your volunteer program, and current budget needs with giving levels/ways to give.
- Annual Report - yearly look into summary of services provided thus far, including donor growth.
Digital marketing & Fund raising services for your business.